Here is your challenge. Take over the most powerful empire of the ancient world and stake your claim on the majestic riches of the world’s largest empire.
Through conquest and battle, the legions have gathered the greatest treasures of the Age of Antiquity, guarded now in capital city waiting for you to steal. Find Caesar, multiply your winnings, and unlock free games. Conquer Rome and take your bounty.
- When one or more Caesars appear and the Coliseum appears on reel 5, you win ten free games.
- When you’re playing a free game, all prizes are doubled. Caesar can appear on reel 5 and all Coliseum symbols are changed to Caesars or Cleopatras. Free games are played at the lines. Every Caesar that appears gets you up to 5 extra free games. Free games are played at lines and bet of the triggering game.
- Caesar is the wild symbol. It appears only on the first four reels in normal spins and triples payouts when in winning combinations.
- The largest fixed jackpot without multipliers is offered by four Caesar symbols in an enabled payline. This is 2500 coins.
- Five Cleopatra symbols in an enabled payline also offer a payout of 2500 coins.
- The Caesar and Cleopatra symbols combine to make five symbols then the payout is 7500 coins.
- The Coliseum is the scatter symbol. Two or more Coliseum symbols result in scatter payouts.
- Five scatter symbols anywhere on the reels offer a scatter payout of 100 coins.
Random Progressive Jackpot
- A Random progressive jackpot can be won at the conclusion of any game and is paid regardless of the denomination played.
- Progressive Jackpot wins are added to other wins.
- All symbols pay from left to right, except for scattered Coliseums which pay any way.
- Wins on different lines are added.
- Scatter wins are added to line wins.
- Scatter wins are multiplied by total bet.
- Line wins are multiplied by bet per line.
- Only the highest win on each line counts.
- The maximum win per spin is 40,000 times the bet per line.