There's nothing quite like the sound of a ball rolling around a roulette table to get people pumped up at a casino, and our online casino is no exception. Optimized for mobile, tablet and web play, our American Roulette can be enjoyed while on the go, and with a new “double up” button, you can double your bets when you hit a hot streak. Go ahead – have a seat, toss some chips on your favorite number or preferred color, and get the ball rolling for a chance to win some serious cash.
How to Play American Roulette
American Roulette consists of a wheel of 38 stops and a ball that can land with equal chance on any of the 38 stops. The stops are numbered in a non-sequential order of 0, 00, and then 1-36. The stops 1-36 are colored either black or red while the 0 and 00 stops are colored green. You can make wagers on where the ball will land on the wheel by placing chips on the Roulette table. Winnings are paid according to the paytable below.
- You can bet $1, $5, $25, $100 or $500. Choose the number of chips to bet per click.
- Place individual bets by clicking different spots on the table.
- You can bet a max of $1,000 on the table. You can bet up to $500 on Inside Bets and $500 for Outside Bets.
- Once your bet is placed, spin the wheel. If the ball lands on a number or color that you bet on, victory is yours.
- There are many types of bets in American Roulette. By placing the chips differently or choosing a neighbor or special bet, you can bet on 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12, or 18 numbers.
The following table is a list of the bet types and their corresponding payouts:
|1 to 18||1:1|
|19 to 36||1:1|
|1 to 12||2:1|
|13 to 24||2:1|
|25 to 36||2:1|
|Any one number||35:1|
|Two number combination||17:1|
|Three number combination||11:1|
|Four number combination||8:1|
|Six number combination||5:1|
|0, 1, 2, 3 combination||8:1|
- Spin: Used to get the ball spinning on the wheel.
- Rebet: Used to place the same bets that in the previous round.
- x2: Used to double the amount of bets after Rebet.
- Undo: Used to undo the previous action (Except for Spin).
- Clear: Used to remove bets placed.