In Joker Poker, it’s the joker who’ll have you laughing all the way to the bank. In this version of draw poker, the player receives five cards from the dealer and chooses which cards to hold. After the cards are chosen, press Deal to discard unwanted cards and determine the final hand. The player wins if the final hand has a pair of kings or better.
In this online Video Poker game, the Joker acts as a wild card for every hand. This gives the player a chance to win more if they score a 5 of a kind or a wild royal with a joker.
How To Play Joker Poker
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a pair of kings.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of a pair of kings.
- Hands are ranked in order as follows: pair of kings or higher, 2 pair, 3 of a kind, straight, flush, full house, 4 of a kind, straight flush, wild royal with a joker, 5 of a kind, royal flush and sequential royal.
- Jokers are wild.
- Video Poker hands are graded based on a pay table.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand.
- The player may discard up to five cards.
Video Poker Hands (Highest To Lowest)
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific pay tables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
|Sequential royal flush||exact order of 10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10S, QS, JS, KS, AS|
|Royal flush||10, J, Q, K, A of same suit||10H, QH, JH, AH, KH|
|Straight flush||in sequence, five cards of same suit||3S, 4S, 5S, 6S, 7S|
|4 of a kind||four cards of same rank||6D, 6S, 6C, 6H|
|Full house||3 of a kind, plus a pair||2H, 2D, 2S, 3H, 3S|
|Flush||five cards of same suit||2D, 4D, 6D, 8D, 9D|
|Straight||five cards in sequence||3H, 4C, 5H, 6S, 7D|
|3 of a kind||three cards of same rank||7H, 7S, 7D|
|2 pair||2 pairs of different rank||JH, JD, KS, KC|
|1 pair||1 pair (2 cards) of the same rank||KS,KC|
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when the player increases the bet per hand and when they choose to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker
Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1, and $5. The player can click on the 'Pay Table' button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played. Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker Machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.